Well Dressed Salad Bar - Veganlicious High Tea

December 04, 2016

Hey y'all :)




I finally managed to try out a new vegan eatery and I'm so so happy that it's Well Dressed Salad Bar! I went there with a very precious friend of mine and we had the #VeganliciousHighTea which was such a treat. It's $15 per person but $25 for sharing set for two.



The high tea consists of two baskets - one is savoury and one is sweet.

The sweet basket includes:
-Coconut Sesame Ladoos
-Yuzu Cake
-Mango PassionFruit Mousse
-Pistachio Scones with homemade Jam
-Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Tart.

My favourites from the sweet basket will HAVE to be the dark chocolate sea salt tart and the pistachio scones with homemade jam! The dark chocolate sea salt tarts are salty at first but after chewing more, the decadent chocolate taste really bursts out and it's super delicious. If you're a chocolate lover like me, you'll love it :) As for the scones with jam, it's just tasty! The jam is really fresh. The combination of the scone with the jam is divine- I liked it very much.

Even though I may give the tart and scones high praise, that's not to say that the other desserts aren't tasty! Also, everyone is different and has their own taste. I, for one, didn't fancy the coconut sesame ladoos but my friend really enjoyed it :)

The savoury basket includes:
-Chickpea Mayo Sandwich
-Smoked Mushroom Summer Rolls
-Greek Salad Skewers
-Salt & Pepper Nuggets

My friend and I really enjoyed the nuggets and sandwich! The skewers were also surprisingly good and not bland thanks to the drizzle of dressing on it. The summer rolls had a pretty strong vinegar taste to me but my friend found it alright :) 

We then shared a matcha ice-cream and both of us agreed that it can't compare to Brownice. Perhaps it's just this particular flavour of ice-cream but my friend pointed out that it was really powdery.



Thanks Well Dressed Salad Bar! I'll definitely be back :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments