Gardens by the Bay | 8th June 2015

June 09, 2015

Nothing makes me calm like nature does. Green is such a lovely colour and God has truly made the world such a beautiful place. It sucks that people are destroying earth. I'm guilty too. I'm making my first step to being more eco-friendly and aware by turning vegan.

Anyway, this post isn't supposed to be gloomy or about veganism. It's about the lush, green, Gardens by the Bay! Beware, nature spams ahead.









After visiting the Flower Dome, we moved on to Cloud Forest. We were greeted with this majestic waterfall:
It was so cold already but the water made it freezing.


After the calming experience with nature (even though it's kind of man-made), we went to Marina Bay Sands. I had a lovely Full Pocket Pita meal at Pita Pan
 It tastes A LOT better than it looks. It's like subway, but vegan and tastier (in my opinion).

We did some shopping at Marina Bay Sands. After that, we walked to Suntec City to do some more shopping. I bought quite a few clothing items. Sigh. I told myself to not spend so much money for the next two months (in my video here) but here I am shopping till I drop hahaha.

Once we were done shopping, we went for diner at Kimchi Korean Restaurant.
 The Korean Rice Cakes were SO spicy!


That's all for this update! Bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments