Shopping, Library & Pitch Perfect 2 | 14th May 2015

May 14, 2015

OOTD:
-mint crop top (can't remember from where)
-black high-low skirt from Cotton On
-borrowed my moms Aldo shoes

I had no school today even though it's a Thursday because I don't have any exam papers today- I'm done with my mid-years. So I got to chill at home for a while before going out for lunch with my mom. We went to Loving Hut.
Post for Loving Hut is here.

After that, we went to I12 Katong to walk around then I went to Cat Socrates! The shop is so gorgeous and the cat there is such a queen. Cat Socrates is probably one of my favourite stores now.

Look at this beauty!

Anyway, here's my loot from Cat Socrates:
-Crochet Coaster ($3.60)
-Wood Trunk Coaster ($6.00)
-Cat and rabbit Cookie Cutters ($4.80)
-Closed Terrarium Glass box (originally $59)
-bottle for watering terrarium plants ($2.90)
-Wooden piece ($3.90)

This container was originally S$59 but was reduced to $19 because of this crack. Honestly, I didn't notice it at first but when I did, I also didn't mind. I really don't think it's that bad. Plus, a reduction of $40 is pretty darn good.

 So this is how my desk looks like, for now :)

After that I went to the library and borrowed these:
Can't wait to browse through!

I got this expensive Açaí juice from the supermarket before the movie. I just wanted to try it out. I don't think I'll be indulging in this any time soon again.

After that, I dropped off the things at home then went out with my mom and sister to watch Pitch Perfect 2! It was so good and hilarious!! I was laughing a lot and getting goosebumps whenever the songs came on. 'Fat Amy' is my spirit animal, oh my goodness hahaha.

Dinner was from The Soup Spoon. It's a Vegan Chap Chye soup :)

The sky was getting dark.
Nature is so beautiful :)

Walked to Parkway Parade after the movie. Walked around in Parkway, got some things from Daiso. Went home and got ready for bed.

That's all for today, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments