Etude House Haul (Christmas 2014)

May 11, 2015

I care a lot about animals, that's the main reason why I'm vegan.
Being vegan is more than just your diet; it's a lifestyle. So I'm making it a point to stop buying animal-tested products. Ideally it would be best to buy products which have not been tested on animals and do not contain animal ingredients, but I'm still on the hunt for such products. If you know of any good vegan, cruelty free brands do comment down below :) 
In the meantime, I've only found cruelty free items.
Just a reminder to myself and vegans out there: there's no need to bash yourself for not being a 'perfect' vegan. I think that the fact that you have empathy and compassion is commendable and awesome! And remember that veganism is a journey, not a destination :)
I posted this on my old blog but since that blog is no longer available, i decided to bring it over to this blog. I got this around Christmas last year (2014), before I went vegan.

Etude House's products are not tested on animals however some of their products do contain animal ingredients.

Without further rambling, here's the haul:

I was waiting till after Christmas to post this because I bought the Christmas present for my mom from Etude.
In order to not ruin the surprise, I waited till after Christmas to post this, haha.

So without further ado, here's my Etude House Haul!
 Another pretty paper bag! (Innisfree gave a nice paper bag as well, that haul post is here)

My loot.

I signed up for the membership at Etude House and here are the freebies!
This is what I love about Korean cosmetics; they give so many awesome freebies.
I gave the Pearl Aura Brightening 3-days Trial Kit to my mom.

 This body wash and lotion was also for my mom.

 The freebie which I got for buying something from the Pink Wish Tree line.

I also got this:
 Pearl Aura Brightening Fall in Brightening Kit

I saw that the reviews for this was pretty good so I decided to splurge to try it out.

That's all I got from Etude House! 
If I have any strong feelings towards any of the products, I will be posting a review on it.
Thanks for reading, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments