Ministry of Food (MOF) / Social Square

May 04, 2015

I will be updating this post with more food that I try out at this restaurant so do come back and check this post again every once in a while :)

Social Square does not have much vegan options so this post will be rather short. 

Without any delay, these are the vegan foods they have available in Social Square/MOF! :)

Tofu Avocado Salad
This salad is meant to be paired with a wasabi mayo dressing which isn't vegan. So you can ask for their delicious applesauce dressing instead! It goes very well with the salad. I love the creamy avocado and crunchy almond flakes but my favourite part is the soft, silky tofu! The flavours go really well together. They are very generous with the portions too! They give a lot of shredded cabbage/lettuce which is absolutely amazing. It adds a nice crunch to the salad. I haven't had a salad like this one! I think it's worth a try :)

That's all for now, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments