Combi Cafe

May 10, 2015

I brought my camera so I hope the quality of my photos in this post are considerably clearer :)

I've passed by Combi Cafe a few times before since it's quite near my school. I finally got a chanc to try it out!

I will be updating this post with more food that I try out at this restaurant so do come back and check this post again every once in a while :)

Nice interior decor.


Now, on to the food:

 Olive Fried Rice (brown rice)
You can choose between having normal white rice or brown rice and I chose brown. Honestly, I've tasted better vegan/vegetarian fried rice than this. Not sure if it's because I chose brown rice but I felt quite disappointed with the texture. It was okay, but not great.

 Fishball bee hoon soup
Yummy but, again, nothing special.

Watercress Soup
Tastes like what a watercress soup should taste like I guess.

I won't give up on this restaurant yet! I have heard a few good reviews on Combi Cafe so I will go back to try other dishes :)  I hope I won't be as disappointed next time.

That's all for now, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments