Brownice

May 08, 2015

I will be updating this post with more food that I try out at this restaurant so do come back and check this post again every once in a while :)

Here's just a blog post dedicated to one of my favourite vegan restaurants- Brownice! They used to only have an outlet in Sin Ming Centre which is really far and inconvenient for me to get to. So when I heard that they opened another outlet in East Coast Road (next to famous Katong 328 Laksa, near I12), I was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy!!! I will definitely be going to Brownice very often.

Sometimes, Brownice has special promotions for Christmas/New Year/Valentine's Day etc.
Eg. New Year's Special Menu 2016

To keep updated with their latest news, follow their Instagram here!

Hawaiian: tomatoes, pineapples, vegan ham, vegan cheese
This was so delicious. Brownice makes the best vegan pizzas in Singapore, in my opinion. The vegan cheese is tasty and does have a very similar texture to real cheese. Put simply, this pizza is amazing. It's also my sisters favourite :)

BBQ Chicken: tomatoes, olives, pineapple, vegan chicken, vegan cheese, BBQ sauce
The flavours in this pizza were so interesting! The strong BBQ sauce actually tasted quite good. It's definitely something different :)  It's a favourite among many, including myself. I find myself fixated on this pizza, rarely feeling the urge to try something else because this is just too good!

Waffle Fries
So crispy and delicious! A little oily, but tasty nonetheless :)

Truffle fries
Oh boyyy. This is definitely my favourite side dish at Brownice. The truffle taste is fragrant but not over-powering and they're very generous with the portion, allowing you and your friends to share and care :) I highly recommend Brownice's truffle fries, it's too good!

Spaghetti Bolognese (top), Creamy Mushroom Penne (bottom)
Brownice has amazing pizzas but you shouldn't neglect their pastas because they're just as good! They're really delicious and they fill you up :) 
The Spaghetti Bolognese is really fresh and the flavours all blend together nicely. The sauce tastes amazing and the texture is like real meat and other non-veg ingredients, without the cruelty of course.
The Creamy Mushroom Penne is, as the name states, creamy. The pasta's cooked beautifully and the addition of vegan cheese on top adds to the rich taste of dish. If you love mushrooms and miss creamy pastas, you should give this a shot :)

Lovely cakes! All very delicious and refreshing :)

Ice-cream cakes
This is so delicious. If you like ice-cream cakes, Brownice has the best vegan ice-cream cakes ever!
Cookies & Cream: The upper layer tastes like cookie dough and the bottom tastes a brownie. The chocolate topping/ganache is literally the 'icing on a cake' that completes this masterpiece. I'm in love, y'all. Do give this beauty a try :)

Waffle + vegan ice-cream
I love waffles so I was really happy when I saw that Brownice had vegan waffles. They're crispy and light. Topped with their vegan ice-cream, this is a perfect dessert without any guilt whatsoever!

My favourite ice-cream flavour at Brownice has got to be Pistachio though!! My love for that flavour is infinite. It's quite popular among many others as well because that flavour always seems to deplete the quickest. I'd definitely recommend you to try pistachio, and if you love it too, you can thank me later :)

Brownie
This is one of the few vegan brownies available in Singapore and quite possibly the best. The brownie itself is gooey and fudge-y. The top layer is a little crumbly which is amazing. Topped with a cool ice-cream to accompany the hot brownie, this is an amazing dessert. 

Chocolate Delight (Ice cream parfait)
Layers of chocolate goodness, super delicious! The chocolate chips and creamy ice-cream just melts in your mouth and it's not overly sweet. It's perfect :)

Strawberry Smoothie
I love smoothies to death. This is one of my favourite smoothies anywhere. It's thick and creamy but not over-sweet. It's extremely satisfying and delicious; a perfect way to end or accompany a meal :)

That's all for now, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments