Vegan Pizza (With GF Dough Mix)

May 11, 2015

For dunch (lunch+dinner=dunch), my mom and I made pizza for the family! I'm in a non-vegan family so only my pizza was vegan. So here's just a walkthrough of how I made my delicious pizza!


We got this gluten free pizza dough mix. The crust came out pretty well!

Other ingredients needed include:
•7g instant dry yeast
•250ml lukewarm water
•4g sugar
•20ml olive oil


Mix the water, yeast and sugar and let it sit for about 5 minutes or until foamy.

Add olive oil into yeast mixture.

Make a well in the pizza dough mix and pour the yeast mixture.

Mix until a dough forms.
If too wet and sticky, add flour of your choice. (Gluten free option: Rice flour)

Made some funky shapes!
Bake the crust.

Topping ingredients:
I've heard a lot of good things about Daiya and I wasn't disappointed :)
  Organic tomato sauce
Toppings up to you!

Take the pizza out of the oven and start assembling the pizza!

Put the pizza back into the oven and wait for the cheese to fully melt.

TA-DA! Your very own vegan pizza :D

It was DELICIOUS. Daiya definitely didn't disappoint me :) The crust was really good too. It was more towards the crunchy thin-crust side. If you like that puffy bread-like crust, you can Google the recipe for that :) There's so much information out there and it's so assesible! 

That's all for this post, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments