Cedele

April 25, 2015

Hello everyone! I decided to start posting reviews of veg restaurants/cafes that I've tried out so far :)  I'm no professional food critic so these are just my opinions.

Well, enough talk. Let's get on with the food! :)

Unfortunately, Cedele doesn't have many vegan options. It's a place which looks like they have a lot of delicious 'healthy' food hence I really wish they had more veg options. 
Anyway, this is just a review of their vegan food :) I usually go to the Cedele at Parkway Parade.

Tofu Miso Pasta
This is super delicious! It's really unique and I've never tried anything like it before. The tofu had a fishcake-like texture which I liked (I used to love fishcake). The noodles were cooked well and had a generous amount of miso without being too salty. All the flavours went well together :) Definitely a must-try!

Brunch with my mom! (On my instagram)

Mushroom Pasta
It's a really simple dish but it was done so well! The tomato sauce was so delicious. And some pastas have either too much ingredients or not enough. This dish also had the right amount of mushrooms and red peppers. Worth a try :)

I saw this quote on the wall in the restaurant and found it really meaningful.

That's all for this post, bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments