Greendot

November 05, 2015

I will be updating this post with more food that I try out at this restaurant so do come back and check this post again every once in a while :)


Greendot has a menu which specifically puts a 'V' to signify that the dish is vegan. I love it when restaurants do that! It's wonderful to order without having to ask so many questions on whether the food is vegan or not.
Unfortunately, not everything on the menu is vegan. But I'm glad that there are at least some options. 

V for vegan! 
There has been a change in the menu. Food items have gotten more fancy but with that, prices have also increased.

Update:
BREAKING NEWS (THAT BREAKS MY HEART)

Updated Update:
The items are now vegan again! That means the laksa and some of the noodles are now vegan-friendly :)

The laksa and shiitake mushroom sauce noodles are vegan again and I'm so thankful!

Shiitake Mushroom Sauce Noodles
This is probably my favourite item on the menu. The noodles are really super tasty. The noodles is enhanced with a nice crunch from the shredded carrots and cucumbers. The noodles itself was my favourite part though! Very yummy :)

Laksa
Hands-down the BEST vegan laksa in Singapore! Non-vegans need to give this a try because it it absolutely delicious. the sauce is spicy and fragrant. I've never been a laksa person even before I was vegan but the Greendot laksa has got me addicted.


Bye for now and God Bless!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments