Beriwell

March 01, 2018


It's been a while, again, but I'm back now that my holidays have begun! I just completed my first year in Temasek Polytechnic and I'm just recharging and getting ready for the next taxing year. 
I've got a post on a reflection of my first year in poly coming up which I'm excited to share with anyone who may be interested in IT or my life, hahaha.

I've been spending my holidays searching and trying out new food, Beriwell was one of my places of interest. I've got a cafe-hopping series of posts coming up as well, very excited heh.

 

I love the vibes of this place. It's so open, tropical and the colour scheme is right up my alley. And it's always so nice to see more vegan options popping up. 

I remember mentioning in my Bye 2017, Hello 2018 post that I want to "Have only 1 non-vegan meal a day; the rest of the day I will be vegan!!!" but that hasn't been going so well honestly but I'm hoping that me trying and blogging about Beriwell will motivate me to get back on track. 

Look at this beauty!!!
I ordered the The Twist which is a mix of both Acai and Coco Majik which is a coconut based soft serve - 100% vegan and 100% delicious. They offer a variety of toppings for you to choose from.
Needless to say, I'll be back for more. 


Also, I'm on my 6th month of having braces (wow time flies) and it gets really sore after every dental appointment for tightening. Ice-cream helps but it's not very friendly for my waistline. That's when acai bowls or smoothies come in handy - and I'm eternally grateful for places like Beriwell which offers exactly what I need to bring me back to life after every near-death experience with the dentist.

I'm a happy gal :)

That's all for now, see you in my next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments