New Green Pasture Cafe

December 23, 2015

This lovely healthy local restaurant is located in Fortune Centre where a lot of vegan/vegetarian eateries are. I've mentioned this eatery in my video here.

While the menu isn't super wide, I still think everyone should be able to find something they like here.

If you're new to Singaporean local food, and vegan/vegetarian, this is a really great place to try out Singapore's favourite foods without worry.


I've read a few reviews on how the service here can be quite bad but I haven't had such encounters. The lady at the counter is usually very kind to me.
I love carbs so whenever I order noodles, I'll tell the lady (in Chinese), "Less vegetables, more noodles!" To which she replies (in Chinese), "You're the only customer who would ask for more noodles and less vegetables." I guess people always ask for the opposite, hahaha.

Without further delay, let's get on to the food!

Hainanese Noodles
This is absolutely delicious! They're very generous with the portion of vegetables too. The sauce is thick and flavourful. The yellow-ish thing isn't egg, it's tofu! All-in-all, it's a really yummy bowl of noodles.

Penang Laksa
This is different from Singapore's laksa. The soup has a slightly sour taste (but not over-sour) which accompanies the spiciness nicely. If you've already tried local laksa, you might want to give this one a shot :)

That's all for now, bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments