Cocowhip @Sarnies

January 04, 2016

Located very near the Telok Ayer MRT station, Sarnies is very accessible! Cocowhip is available at Sarnies :)  Unfortunately, Sarnies doesn't provide many vegan options besides Cocowhip. 

Link to their facebook page is here.

Frozen yogurt used to be my favourite food. At that point in time, I was contented to live eating only frozen yogurt for the rest of my life. 
But since I turned vegan, I haven't had any so when I heard that there's a vegan froyo in town, I freaked out (in a good way). And Cocowhip did not disappoint.

 

They don't have many Cocowhip options though. And the day that I went, they only had the original Cocowhip flavour available. I regret that I didn't add any toppings :(  
I bet it would be absolutely delicious and a feast for the eyes.


It's rather expensive for a frozen yogurt but I guess it's not like you're going to eat it everyday so it's a good splurge if you're craving a healthy vegan frozen yogurt.


In addition, I guess they could've just made the yogurt out of coconut cream/milk (which is high in fat) but that wouldn't make it low in fat. It's characteristic of froyo to be low in fat so I appreciate that Cocowhip did their best to replicate that!


The coconut water taste is quite strong and distinct! If you love coconut, this is awesome. The texture is thicker than regular froyo (from what I remember) but thinner than ice-cream.


I'll definitely be going here often to get my froyo fix.

That's all for this post! Bye for now :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments