What I Ate (4th Jan 2016) & Food Processor - Best investment of 2016

January 04, 2016

So, I've been wanting a food processor for quite some time and my parents surprised me with it yesterday night!!

Okay, I know it's only day 4 of 2016 but I just know. I just KNOW that this food processor is going to be the best investment of the whole year already.

Look at this!!









(Breakfast)
I was never able to get this texture whenever I tried to make a nice cream with a blender. I'm so excited :))

Met up with 2 of my good friends! One friend has a blog and I'll link it here.

We went to have lunch at nomvnom.
(Lunch)

Then went to Sarnies to take Cocowhip!


We then went to my friends house to bake! She has a beautiful and sassy dog :)

Baking vegan chocolate chip cookies with my friends!

Oh yes! Stay tuned to my blog and Instagram! I'll be baking soon :)

My mom cooked tom yum fried rice and pasta for me :)  It was delicious but I didn't get a nice picture of it, hahaha. I'll try to make it and post a picture next time!
(Dinner)

That's all for the short update, hahaha.

Bye for now!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments